Punch in "Reid behind BLM raid" on Bing, or go to:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Reid+behind+blm+raid&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=reid+behind+blm+raid&sc=0-12&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=015aa43f0aef4d3eacdc80b5c56220be

On 4/13/2014 12:35 AM, Greg Fiorentino wrote:
BUT...what if the accounts that Reid is behind this are true?  I haven't
seen the usual denials of this accusation.  What if BLM is dancing to Reid's
tune?  That paints a very different picture.  I'm waiting to see how this
shakes out before arriving at a final opinion.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Peter
Frederick
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 8:32 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gummit corruption

Mr. Bundy refused to follow the rules.

Mr. Bundy was sued, and lost.

Mr. Bundy is refusing to follow court orders.

Mr. Bundy is a scofflaw.  He is being "singled out" because everyone else
follows the law.  He has chosen to make up his own.

Mr. Bundy is eventually going to end  up in jail serving a sentence for
contempt of court, if he doesn't shoot someone and end up serving a sentence
for murder first.

We live in a nation of law, not a nation of "my gun is bigger than yours so
you are my property".  Mr. Bundy choses to do whatever he wants instead of
following the law.

Peter

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has
no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.