Probably, but you should still buy that car. I'd say $3k but if exceptional then go a bit more. I have 2, they are easy enough to work on, not all electronicked up, and ride really nice at 80mph+. Might need new tars and the various rubber bits if it has not been driven a lot, you can use that for negotiation.

--R