OK, I guess one hour would be a fair time, if you had all the proper
special MB tools and presses and access to whatever saw or torch or
hydraulic press you might need, and all were set-up and ready to go, just
carry the LCA and parts over and go to town.  Sounds like a great shop,
letting you bring your own parts and that labor rate is really low.

Let us know how it turns out!

-Max