The 210's are a rust bucket.
I have one that the rocker rotted out from the inside at the jack point. (It
will eventually be going, but that's another story.)

Also those om606's have the snap-off glow plugs.

(I was actually torquing the head bolts on the other one and had to stand down;
the #~]^\!| Mercedes "socket" (bit) sheared off in one of the bolts.  I have 6
more to finish the last step on.

(Yes I lubed the threads and under the heads of the bolts... I actually used
M1. I take the "empties" and let them drip out for my oil can when doing
changes)

--
John W Reames
jream...@verizon.net