From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Meade
Dillon via Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 10:20 AM
To: Mercedes
Subject: [MBZ] Rebuilding an alternator

The alternator on my '87 300TD is dead.  I've tried a new voltage regulator,
that did not help.

Could there be something relatively easy to test and replace?  I'm going to
have some time soon, and if I can spend a couple hours testing and fixing,
I'd prefer to do that rather than purchase a new alternator.

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has
no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.