Toss them both and get a nice cordless keyboard and mouse set.

RB

On 24/10/2014 1:22 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
If the plugs are the same, it should work. new one is most likely USB. Depends how old the old one is. <10 yrs old, it probably is USB. older, round plug, it won't work unless you buy an adapticator.

'Trying to set up new HP computer. Old HP keyboard has easily readable letters and symbols on the keys; markings on new keyboard keys are barely readable - are thin and very faintly/dimly printed. At first, thought I'd just use old keyboard with the new computer, but now I'm thinking the old one may not be 100% compatible with the new computer - some special features, etc. What ya think? Or, are there little stickers available that I can put on the new keyboard keys to show the letters and symbols more boldly?
Wilton

All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those individuals are responsible for the content of the post. The list owner has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.