Bosch factory reman is the only way to go. I've tried them all over the
years, and the Bosch factory remans were the only ones that were rock
solid, never worry about it again.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Andrew Strasfogel via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> I'm leaning toward a used starter off a 60,000 mile 240 D with a 6 month
> warranty from PG Auto.  Unless someone can personally recommend a good
> brand of remann'ed starters.

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!