      From: Curly McLain <126die...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Tuesday, January 6, 2015 7:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Compression good

I'd use the cathey trick to open the thermostat and see how it runs.
Until that is done, it is not much use talking about it.

Dimitri, congrats on the good compression engine.  Test it with the
.45 shellint the thermostat, and report back.  I am still betting on
a thermostat.  (ducking...Yes, I know it is new and has been
replaced.)  A lot of thermostats are bad out of the box.