My fiancee, Jennifer, was rear ended in her 240D this morning. She is OK, the car did its job. Left rear of the car is toasted and there is frame damage. She was hit by a large Ford work van that went over her bumper at about 30-35 mph. I'll post a link to pictures as time allows.

Off to battle the insurance company. The car was a rust free 240d w/ manual trans, 180k on the clock, been under my care since 108k miles. A truly nice car that was maintained to the T. I have over $6k in the car. Anyone care to start a pool to see what the insurance will settle at?

Mathieu