On 09/03/2015 5:42 PM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:

Yes, the last I knew, HI had opted out of golf time. The Hawaiian kulture is a bit different anyhow. If the surf's up, some people don't show up for work. If there is thunder, people leave work, and hurry to take their kids out of school. They have Goobermnt holidays, Chinese New Year, and Hawaiian holidays. Each is reason not to work and to shoot off fireworks! The fireworks are great!.

I keep buying my lottery tickets in the hope of hitting the big jackpot so I can afford to live in Hawaii for the winters.
So far, no luck.

RB