I am going to play with this thing all next week.  I figured the HF garbage
flux core welder would be less expensive than a class with 30 other monkeys.
If I get a really good handle on welding, then I would find a real welder at a
pawn shop.  Doing the floor pan repairs on the HF unit will probably kill it.
Making the roll cage would require something by Lincoln.

clay