From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
via Mercedes
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 12:51 PM
To: Diesel List
Cc: Curt Raymond
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT More Crazy Weather Not to Worry About

Ahh, it was a tough day food wise. I had cinnamon roll french toast for
breakfast which came with some of the best bacon I've ever had. I was too
chicken to try the "Chinese breakfast" with its century egg. Maybe I'll be more
adventurous this morning.Yesterday (its Saturday here now) was Independence day
so I couldn't find anywhere to change money. Then an ATM ate my card and my
credit card company apparently didn't believe me when I said I'd be traveling.
I was lucky because my hotel gives free breakfast and put a 10000PHP (just over
$200) hold on my card when I first came in. That charge went through but
nothing after that would so I could have a pizza for dinner. I had a stern talk
with my credit card company and they've promised to cut the shit. I also
realized my American Express might be a better choice for traveling and also
noticed my backup Mastercard is expired. I walked all over the place and
managed to make my feet sore from wearing teva sandals that my feet aren't used
 o. I think I might also have gotten a little sunburn.
Overall not a great first day today should be better.
-Curt