I was just today thinking maybe I ought to pop a couple of our fat squirrels.
One went into the garden and looked like he was going to stop for a snack but
he passed right through.

I should get my new pellet gun out and finish sighting it in, the rear sight
needs to be shimmed, it shoots really low even thought I adjusted it all the
way up. Dad got the gun at an auction for $3, so you know its quality. ;)
Reloads quicker than my 10 pump crossman though and that one won't kill a
squirrel, just ring its bell...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android