Those would be stationary.

The F series has timing advance for vehicle use. They told me it meant Fahrtzoid The fahr part is understandable. I can't interpret the rest of the word. The meaning is roughly "intended for vehicular use. Herr Gabard could probably give a better explanation.

Diesel has dropped down here, too. Benzine has remained stable, in the 2.40/gallon range, but diesel seems to be flirting with prices in the high $2.50s.

Deutz makes some BA air cooled diesels. Darned near indestructible, and easy to work on. The only diesel engine that holds a candle to them is Lister.

Dan