On Jul 19, 2015 2:13 PM, "Rich Thomas via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

> Probably kept quiet.  I'll be seeing the SIL in a little while, will ask
her

> --R

Maybe UNC ran out of money after restoring Frampton's back pay.
(Fun read for the peanut gallery:
http://mungowitzend.blogspot.com/2015/06/frampton-comes-home.html
)

At NC State in 98 or so I took an intro to economics class with a bunch of
athletes, and they had a surprisingly difficult time of it - yet in the end
almost everyone got an A.  However, I can confirm that work was done, as I
helped a number of my classmates with homework. (And thenceforth tried to
take math-y classes only with other engineering students...)

Best,
Tim