I've never said I hate 'im, nor have ever heard any of my fellow B-52 crewmen
say such.  We just did not hold him in very high esteem.  'Still don't.

Wilton
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Andrew Strasfogel
  To: Mercedes Discussion List
  Cc: WILTON
  Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:35 PM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] Trump card

  Well a whole lot of hatin' going on.  If he is so despised how come he is a
shoo-in to get renominated/reelected?

  On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 12:19 PM, WILTON via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

    We BUFF guys also held John Mc in low regard; his treatment of his wife
sealed it for me.

    Wilton

    ----- Original Message ----- From: "G Mann via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>