Notwithstanding the lag time in delivery, Autohausaz.com is the cheapest
parts source I have come across.

Makes no difference where i order from. It takes a week to get anything unless i can buy from FLAPS. once in a while it is less, but I figure that is a bonus.

If I try to anticipate everything i'll need, i end up with unused parts.
If I take things apart, then order, I have a vehicle down for a week (or 2 if the unforseen happens)
Sometimes I end up taking the car apart 2 or 3 times as parts trickle in.

Its a lot less frustrating to keep one old MB in ready reserve. Then if you have one down waiting for parts, you can still carry on. Right now I have cars scattered over 1500 miles, and that is not good either...