This is all of maybe 10-15 minutes worth of diagnostics with a MityVac.  It's
vacuum, not pressure, so I'm confused why they would reference a positive
pressure.

If you have access to a MityVac and some time, let me know and I can outline
the steps. It's stupidly simple once you know how.

Dan

Sent from my iPad