Yes I am thinking om606 in w124. I stopped learning about mercedes wagons
after the 1987 model year. If you tell me 1995 wagon is a better body, I
will believe you, but when did anyone do a 606 swap on one of those? What
number is that? w201 or 202?

If people are paying 14k for cars like this one:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1984-Mercedes-Benz-300-Series-/351426194895?rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=JZXcunjQNT8cx6LAFr%252BUHAFP8KQ%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

then I am in good shape. My car is better than that. Flaring 1st? Puh-leez!
Try a sledgehammer shift into 2nd and tight in every other gear. Revs to
5500, though I am usually not looking at the tach at that point, waiting
for the shift to 2nd...

15k for this one not far from me, and it looks like SLS is messed up:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261970523668?rmvSB=true

I guess the carpet pays for itself. I will say that the loop carpet in that
picture looks nothing like what came with my car from the factory, but oh
well. I will put a call in to the Armenians in the valley at GAHH or
whatever it is called.

Thanks for the feedback.