What is with all the slammo wagon spring mutilators? That thing looks like
it would shake your eye teeth out.

If someone would actually race one, I could see the point. But that thing
isn't even a diesel. Pshaw.

Did they really run the w124 from 1987 through to 1995? Holy cow that is a
long time.

Karl