Karl,

Your 123 wagon is probably worth $5k or more on eBay.

Are you looking for an '87 wagon or sedan to hot rod?  Wagons are somewhat
rare, and usually neglected and beat up.  124 wagons are generally sold for
less than 123 wagons.

My current dream is an OM606 turbo in a '95 wagon body.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC