'Zackly.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Ritchey via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 12, 2015 2:50 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Gov. Taking

Once again, Grant's comments reflect a keen understanding of history and the
long-term geopolitical facts of life.  In fact, even if 100% of the
"refugees" were children, that would only delay the inevitable outcome by a generation. I would go a step beyond Grant's conclusion by saying that the
western liberal democracies are importing their own demise at their own
expense.  Nikita said the West would sell the very rope the USSR would use
to hand the Capitalists.  This is even more ironic.  The cause (per MAO's
question) is the anarchy that has prevailed in the power vacuum from Syria
to Iraq and North Africa, coupled with message that the world powers will do
nothing (except Russia who is stoking the coals).