      From: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 9:59 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Trial by fire for the Golf

I don't think an alignment is going to improve mileage too much, unless it is
so bad that your are really chewing up your tires.  Can't hurt, but I wouldn't
think the improvement will be more than 3% or maybe 5%.  Inflate your tires to
max sidewall pressure and keep your foot off the go pedal, and drive like you
have no brakes at all, that will do far more.

Max
Charleston SC

On Sun, Sep 27, 2015 at 9:47 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes