> Curt wrote:
>
> ...what are the odds an alignment would help mileage? I
> think new calipers will help.

Once mileage gets to that level, it sure could.  The higher
the efficiency, the more significant the small factors.

With an efficient engine, mileage is all about drag.
Aerodynamic, rolling, driveline, etc.  Depending on what is
out of alignment, I would expect the improvement to be "none"
to "slight".

> The sticking parking brake is much improved but not gone,
> you can hear it once in awhile when reversing.

Even a slightly dragging brake could cause a decrease in
efficiency.

Remember, a 5% loss at 40 MPG is 2 MPG, while the same 5%
loss at 10 MPG is 0.5 MPG