Very satisfied, BellSouth (now AT&T) has pretty good customer service and I've
never had an outage due to their side.  Every problem has been either the modem
 dying or me getting the settings wrong.

I'm not in the game for speed, we only use email and web surfing, no video
streaming other than YouTube.  I think their slowest / cheapest is 25Mb/s, one
can pay more for faster service.

I read a bunch of reviews before trying DSL, saw lots of bad experiences, we've
had none of them in over ten years of service.  It just works.  Modems tend to
die after two years or more, and I think the new type will cost about $100 to
replace if I want another AT&T brand.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC