There are various web sites you can test your connectivity speed to, I see mine when I watch Amazon Prime stuff, the app on the DVD player shows the streaming rate when it is first connecting to some particular show. usually it pegs at 13 or 14+. Can also go into the modems control panel and it will show the connection speed though I'm not sure I would trust that. When the ATT guy came a coupla weeks ago we pulled up some site on my computer and it showed the speed.

--R