From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Ritchey via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2015 6:34 PM
To: 'Mercedes Discussion List'
Cc: Scott Ritchey
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: DSL Modems

Can anyone comment on satisfaction with DSL vs cable modems.  We have
Century Link DSL available here but I've only used Time Warner for the last
10 years.  Time Warner recently "upgraded" and I saw 30+ MBps (with the
specified new modem) right after the upgrade but now it's back to 15-18
MBps.  I routinely had 15-16 MBps before the "upgrade" so it's no
improvement as far as I can see.  Century Link claims "up to 10 MBps but I
don't know what to expect with them.  Anyone with experience both ways?