Jeff Zedic wrote:
> Tom Wrote:
>
> "Here is an interesting article on this subject:
>
> http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/payne200602020821.asp";
>
> The only interetsing thing I read in that article was the fact that
> their 19th century thinking could still be published in a 21st century
> magazine.....

Still, it's nice to know Henry Payne can at least write a coherent
column.  His editorial cartoons are terrible.

At any rate, he needn't have worried.  The Bush administration is
already backtracking.  His energy secretary has already said that Bush's
call to replace "more than 75 percent of our oil imports from the Middle
East by 2025" was "purely an example" and not to be taken literally.