It's too soon to buy an all electric. There just aren't enough places to
recharge if you run out of watts.
I have a very "green" friend whose Prius wasn't green enough to suit him, so he
bought a Leaf for his wife to drive to work in the fast bus lane since
electrics are were allowed there.
Then the county, in its infinite wisdom,