Jim Sez:  I have one of those 800W HF things.  $99, still in the box.
I was thinking of it as a trunk accessory in case of trouble
on the road.

Filled up all 3 forklift tanks today.  $62.  Each little tank
is like burning a $20 bill.  Lasts only a little longer, too!  :-)

More laundry today, we're watching a movie, taking showers,
catching up on the intertubes...

Tomorrow I'm going to try the $6 Tecumseh carb rebuild kit I
got today, see if I can resurrect one of the two rope-pulls.
The Briggs in the other one is a different story, according
to the parts counter people.

I hate gasoline, and gasoline motors.

-- Jim

Hear, Here!   (concerning the last line of Jim's post)

I am sure in India and in china they have small cheap diesel generators. Our wunnerful goobers are undoubtedly blocking import of such useful things.

Anybody spent time in remote areas of  India or China to confirm this?