Jim Cathey via Mercedes wrote:
I bought it on Amazon but all the Dong Ching generators are about the same. Mine is the 1200w, I think I paid $120.

I have one of those 800W HF things.  $99, still in the box.
I was thinking of it as a trunk accessory in case of trouble
on the road.

You can get canned high octane nonoxygenated (and therefore non-decomposing)
premix for around $6-8 a quart. Not something you want to pay for every
month, but worth every penny if you keep a chainsaw for emergencies, or
a 2 stroke generator.

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?partNumber=49907-442-6525638