      From: Jim Cathey <jim.cathey...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 12:59 AM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Generators

> I bought it on Amazon but all the Dong Ching generators are about the
> same. Mine is the 1200w, I think I paid $120.

I have one of those 800W HF things.  $99, still in the box.
I was thinking of it as a trunk accessory in case of trouble
on the road.

Filled up all 3 forklift tanks today.  $62.  Each little tank
is like burning a $20 bill.  Lasts only a little longer, too!  :-)

More laundry today, we're watching a movie, taking showers,
catching up on the intertubes...

Tomorrow I'm going to try the $6 Tecumseh carb rebuild kit I
got today, see if I can resurrect one of the two rope-pulls.
The Briggs in the other one is a different story, according
to the parts counter people.

I hate gasoline, and gasoline motors.

-- Jim