Citgo is Hooogo's all company! Or the new guy that is Hooogo Jr. I think they got run out of Texas at some point.

--R

On 1/11/16 10:15 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Left the house this morning and down the road the e300 did not want to go. Turned around and headed back. Died on the way but started back up. Got home checked it out did not see anything so left again and it was fine. Think with it sitting all weekend and it got down to 8 Sunday morning fuel might have gelled. Now am filling up at $1.41 a gal, wow.

Sent from my iPhone

You need to buy winter fuel.

1.79 here if I drive 15 miles each way. One station at 1.69 maybe 12 miles R/T

Otherwise 2.19 mostly. with a few at 1.92-1.99

Citgo still at 2.49 with no customers.

mosta huey's stations got closed down because people quit going there, except a few -ists. Thisun's still open.