      From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Monday, January 11, 2016 1:45 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Fuel gelling and diesel prices

Doktor M.B. used to post the annual Chevron diesel fuel report, and I
remember reading the section on fuel additives / cetane boosters, which is
not a straight forward problem.  Very few chemicals are effective, and I
had the impression that the cost / benefit analysis doesn't bode well.

A couple years ago (last I checked) MB posted on the BEVO site that the
only allowed fuel additives are for killing microbial growth and
de-watering / anti-gel.

Speaking of which, I need to de-water the tanks of my two oil burners,
haven't done that yet this cold season...

Max
Charleston SC