Google "plumbing dish washer drain;" click on "images for plumbing dishwasher drain."

I have spoken.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Yet even more dishwasher talk

Yep.

'Had a rental house about 30 years ago that had that problem. Tenants had never said anything about problem with dishwasher. During my inspection while they were moving, I opened the dishwasher and was "thrown" backward gagging and gasping for air and nearly throwing up from the terrible "state of affairs" inside washer. Garbage (kitchen drain pipe stuff) had backed up into the washer and rotted. 'Had a helluva time cleaning it, and, of course, plumbed the drain properly with an up loop to underside of cabinet (well above sink drain level).

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>