Anybody tell me how to get into what I think is a fuse box in the usual place at left, rear corner under a 211 hood?
'Seems to have some sort of slide latch.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Buggered Benzmail" <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Model 211 elec bus

I got mine set up and working yesterday and just used it on a trip today, seems to work fine. I forgot to turn it off yesterday so I guess it recorded a lot of darkness last night but it just keeps overwriting the SD card so no problems.

It has a very wide view angle which is interesting. Use that file of "instructions" I sent you to sorta get it set up right, I had to jigger some settings to get it work like I wanted but not too hard to do.

--R