Just to inform this informed group, I am on my second Dark n Stormy (the ginger brew and Goslings Black Seal rum). It is really good. I opened another liter bottle of the brew and used that for the first one, it was a bit puckery so I made some simple syrup and added that to the bevvie, then some to the bottle to top off what I had used for the bevvie. It has some nice fizz, not too much, sorta like your average sody pop. The added sugar syrup will increase the fizz in the bottle by next weekend when I have another one or two.

--FT