To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 220D Trunk floor project

Going to Sears today to buy an air compressor so that
I can use air powered cutoff tool.  Dremel cut off
wheels work fine but they wear out after 3-4" of
cutting.  At $1.20 per wheel thats getting expensive,
also really slow, and there's a lot of rusty trunk to
cut out.

--- Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Since I've only got $175 in my 220D including the
battery, I don't
> think
> that I'll be doing anything to the trunk for quite
a while.

Microwave oven sheet metal is free, just ask the
Frankenheap.
But don't look too closely!

-- Jim

http://mail.yahoo.com