Exactly what Don Snook said... Present owner spent over $10,000 having the
heads done... which likely came from an over heat, likely caused by the
small crossover tube hidden behind the block just above the transmission
bell housing that never gets replaced.... but dumps all the coolant when
you least expect it...

Had a V12 Sedan that I caught early with same problem... Labor charge was
$1,200 to replace the $32 hose.
Only really good Jag mechanic is this city of 3,500,000 has a 4 month wait
to get on his "you can bring your car in for work list" ... Leave it,, I'll
call you when it's done. Bring $$$$$<$$ when you pick it up...