The striping is fading as I polish.  Used the #2 polish and it is beginning to
reflect a bit better as well as having the stripes become less noticeable.   I
probably should have buffed it before polishing.  As I work on it, I become
less interested in having it perfect and more inclined to let it have
imperfections so that it has some age/character in keeping with its age.

clay