Thanks and Honor to You and your dad. In my lifetime we went form the victorious greatest generation to the CCF, CCFF, Drugs, cRAP music, and unanswered/ignored holocaust against christians.

Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
October 14, 2016 at 1:59 PM
Most Americans today literally have no idea about war and its cost to the
participants.  Any aircraft loss today is national news.  My dad flew P-47s
in China during WWII;  at his funeral I learned he was the only member if
his cadet class to survive the war.
We are surrounded by faint-hearted Americans who feel everything should be
free and that their choices and actions should have no consequences.  I have
to say the ISIS folks have a more realistic world view.