Every die-easy battery I had lasted 6 to 18 months. It may be undercharged, or it might be bad. In either case, it sounds like he has bad GP or blown fuse or a bad relay. But since he will neither listen nor troubleshoot, he will throw money at it until he figgers out a GP burned out and blew the GP fuse. We don't need to bother telling him how to troubleshoot or how to.

Craig via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
January 10, 2017 at 11:13 PM
On Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:15:30 +0000 (UTC) Curt Raymond via Mercedes