You sound like you trust them as much as I do.

Kyle Arola via Mercedes wrote:
You know that is exactly what the Government and big business wants.

But when do either of those entities have your best interests in mind?
Ever?

I always ask myself this one question now.

What if what they are telling me is a lie?  Who benefits from my believing
this lie?  What do I have to do if I don't believe the lie?

They are all lying to us.  Every day and about everything.

Kyle

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:15 PM, MG via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>