      From: Meade Dillon via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Stealers

Amen! I have bought exactly one new car with a loan in my adult life, and
never again will I have a car payment.

Lately I've been a little down about all the things wrong with my daily
driver, for which I have little time to devote to repairs.  I had been
thinking that it was time to throw in the towel and buy a new(er) car and
give up the DIY aspect of car ownership.  Work and family demands on my
time may yet force me in that direction, but this thread has reminded me
why I started down this path 20 odd years ago, and why it is a good path.

Max
Charleston SC