      From: Kyle Arola via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: Kyle Arola <kylearola1...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 6:42 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Student Loans, was Stealers

You know the government is always looking for the next\new way to bind
people to the system and make them tax paying wage slaves. Student loans
and the college requirement is just the latest in a long line of scandalous
rip offs.

I used to tell young men to join the military, no more. Now I suggest trade
school, welders, auto mechanics, plumbers, a.c. tech's. All great paying
jobs where they can remain debt free and live within their means.

All in all, if my job at the University of Florida was not paying for
school, I would not be attending.

Take the Red pill and join the masculine side. It is not for everyone, but
apparently from what I read in these emails, most of you men are already
part\mostly there.

Kyle

On Jan 18, 2017 4:56 PM, "Scott Ritchey via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>