Max wrote:
> I think chairman Mao has cornered the market on "No illusions about his
> fellow man" on this list.

Eh? - Probably more like... dense / clueless - be honest, insult can
be weathered here, explain?
Masculine Men's movement? - count me out.  Is that like... BroForce?
or, a march-on-washington group action... yeah, still count me out.
OkieBenz is all very nice, entirely, and self moderated.  Maybe we
need some women DIY Benz women?  Did we ever have woman reading
okiebenz?  no, Chelsea Manning types don't cut it.
tin-man