I left the SDL with #1 boy so he could get to work while I drove his jeep back.
 ND mornings are dang cold.  He said it was not happy, but did light off at
-13f after four glows.  Might have been winter diesel, but the oil was standard
15-50, and no additives to the tank to compensate for gelling.

clay