Zoltan Finks wrote:
I think I asked this question quite a while ago and received minimal
response and some snickering (over the thought of a 240D spinning its
tires). Now that my personal archives have been wiped out, I will need to
ask it again:

Do the klattas (specifically, the 83 240D) have any sort of limited slip in
the rear differential? I suppose I'll find out eventually, but what can
y'all tell me about it? If I'm on a very slippery surface am I going to get
some one-wheel-wonder action?

123s never were equipped with limited slip diffs. Some "S" class cars had them (no diesels that I know of) and the 190E-16V car had one. Some of the later 124s had them too.

Marshall
'87 300TD 182Kmi, '84 190D 2.2 229Kmi, '85 190D 2.0 161Kmi, '87 190D 2.5 turbo 237kmi