Put a set of four Nokian snow tires on it and drop 2 or 3 40 lb sacks of kitty litter in the trunk, and you'll have a very hard time trying to get that thing to spin a wheel. The thing will just feel like you are driving on a dirt road.

---------Robert

Zoltan Finks wrote:
So you're serious? I spun quite easily the very first day I got the thing
home. Further, regardless of how sluggish the car might be, there are times
when you are either pointed uphill, or are bogged down somewhat by snow.
These are instances in which the most underpowered car will either spin or
stall. Mine spun on level ground with nothing else impeding forward motion.
Your experience must be different from mine. Thanks for the input though.

Brian
83 240D