Yeah, I'd love to have a set of winter wheels with winter tires that I can
pull off for the non-winter months. $$#

Question: What will be the effects on the suspension (rear particularly) of
putting a few hundred pounds in the trunk and driving around with it for 6
months at a time? I mean, it'll wear things out more quickly correct?

Also: Has anyone seen in the movie Rocky IV when the Russian govt' picks up
Rocky and his new trainer and his wife's brother at the airport and drives
them out to his secluded training cabin? It's the dead of winter and they
are driving and '80's S class? It's not a diesel, but it's like Jim's SD.
Followed by I think. They have chains on it. Also the govt' guys chase Rocky
as he runs through the snow (they are assigned to follow him) and they wind
up losing it and jamming it between two snow banks.

No point to make here, just enthusiast fodder.

Brian
83 240D